Using LinkedIn to promote your event with Lean In regional leader Nicola McGuinness
Are you organising an event or a conference? Did you know you can now create ‘events’ and raise awareness about your event on LinkedIn?
This week on the podcast, I interview Nicola McGuinness. Nicola is the Policy Research and Information Project Manager for Inter Trade Ireland. She is also the founder and regional leader of the Lean In Newry Network, which currently has 220 members.
In the first half of this episode, Nicola and I talk about the Lean In network, which supports women to achieve their potential through an inclusive, diverse, and confidential support network. Nicola regularly holds training and facilitates networking sessions. This year she’s also organising a conference called Gender Equality is Everyone’s Business on Friday, the 6th March 2020.
So in the second part of the podcast episode, I give Nicola some tips around how to promote her conference and raise more awareness and create a buzz around her Lean In circle. So if you run events and want to find out more about this undervalued and underused LinkedIn feature, tune in to find out more!
You will learn…
- How and why you should create an event on LinkedIn to promote your upcoming event.
- Why you should invite your network to start having conversations in the event section on LinkedIn.
- What type of content you should create to raise awareness and create a buzz about your event (with examples!).
Do you want to learn more about using LinkedIn for business?
If you want my help to leverage LinkedIn to raise your profile, get your message out there, and create a solid strategy on how to use LinkedIn for your business in 2020 and beyond, check out my Work with Me page.
I offer 3 types of services:
- A LinkedIn profile review with a video walkthrough of your profile and a 2-page action plan for you to implement.
- A LinkedIn profile review + consultation, including a 45-minute strategy session for using LinkedIn.
- And a series of 3 x 1-hour LinkedIn strategy sessions followed by a tailored action plan.
Would you like FREE tips on how to grow your LinkedIn network?
More about me
If you enjoy the show, I’d be very grateful if you could share it with at least another person and leave me a review on iTunes. And if you haven’t subscribed yet, why not?
Also, come and join my Facebook group for podcast listeners, Social Beehive, where we chat about the topics I cover on the podcast, you can share your feedback, and get in touch about upcoming episodes.
And if you want to find out more about how you can work with me or what events I am running in the future, head over to my website , keep an eye out on Eventbrite, or email me at email@example.com.