Louise Brogan, our CEO, has over 10 years experience supporting small businesses who want to leverage social media for business.
Louise is an international speaker, writer, host of the LinkedIn with Louise Podcast and YouTube channel. She lives at home with her husband, three children, and an energetic spaniel called Bruce.
In 2021 and 2022, Louise was named a Small Business Britain Champion and Local Hero for Small Business Saturday.
An experienced marketing agency account handler, with over 16 years’ managing the full spectrum of marketing needs for clients from small start ups to multinationals. I have always had a passion for copywriting and really enjoy being able to combine my marketing and copywriting skills to produce engaging communications that meet commercial objectives.
- Job Title: Content writer
- Qualification: BA Management Studies, IPM Excellence in Account Direction
- Date Started: March 2021
- Dream Job: Quality control at the Cadbury factory
- Favourite film: Love Actually
- Favourite Song: Don’t Stop Believing
- Hobbies: Running, playing the piano, travelling
With a strong background in organisation, administration and over a decade of international experience, Rayne is a professional problem solver.
Drawing on a broad skill set encompassing system administration, process improvement, project scope and delivery, she creates calm in a world of chaos with a pragmatic, proactive, professional and service-focused approach.
When not working, Rayne can be found shopping up a storm at a local farmer’s market or exploring one of the UK’s many historical sites.
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Qualification: Management (Professional practice)
- Date Started: 2021
- Dream Job: Food & travel guide book writer
- Favourite film: Toy Story
- Favourite Song: At Last, Etta James version
- Hobbies: Travelling, Photography, & redesigning chaos with a label maker