LinkedIn have introduced a new feature for the LinkedIn Creator Mode – adding a clickable link to your profile.
Where is the new link?
The new link is on your Introductory Card – the top part of your LinkedIn Profile:
Why is this good?
You can customise the text on the link – so you can add a link to your lead magnet, landing page, your favourite YouTube channel – whatever you want.
You can also change the link when you want.
Write something that will catch your audience’s eye.
How to add this link
- Go to your Profile
- Click on the pencil button at the top right of your Introductory Card
- Scroll down through the Intro options
- Add your website link
- Add your custom text
Examples of what to link to
This is where you can let your imagination run wild. Use the link to send your audience to a specific website. For example:
- A link to sign up for your next webinar
- The sales page for your next event
- Your next livestream
- Your free download
- Your LinkedIn Company Page
- Your Podcast homepage