- How can you build your community of followers on your page?
- Why do you think LinkedIn company pages are important?
- Should someone who is a solo entrepreneur also have a company page?
- How does the content differ from company pages and personal profiles?
- Tips for involving your team with your page
Find out the answers to these and more in the podcast
Michelle J Raymond is the Chief LinkedIn Strategist at her company Good Trading Co and a founding member of the LinkedIn Small Business Advisory Council for LinkedIn Pages. She’s an innovator and thought leader who helps purpose-driven businesses thrive by creating sustainable strategies for growth using social selling techniques on LinkedIn.
Michelle is passionate about helping businesses attract new opportunities to increase revenue, build a solid reputation and position their brand for success.