How do you know what to post on LinkedIn?
How can you come up with ideas for content to market your business?
Tune into today’s podcast to find out!
This is something that a lot of people struggle with, and one of the reasons they hire me to help.
- This is your business network so try to keep it professional
- Be strategic – remember you want to win business on LinkedIn
- Keep yourself on a time limit – don’t get distracted and end up spending too long on your LinkedIn
Remember the four pillars of using LinkedIn –
- Building a valuable network
- Getting your LinkedIn Profile up to date
- Sharing content that helps your audience
- Using LinkedIn Messaging to build on your relationships
Read more here ⬇️
Now, the first piece of good news is that you don’t have to do this a lot to get recognised on LinkedIn. So according to LinkedIn themselves, only 1% of people use LinkedIn, share content, or write posts on the platform at any given week.
To see what a top 1% engaged post (of all the people posting on LinkedIn across a three day period) looks like, check this video
Make sure you share content that relates to your role – in this example, Sarah Doherty shares a personal story as well as lessons about personal finance
Start with thinking about all the questions you get asked by potential clients. Write them down on a piece of paper and then under each one, find sub-topics. Keep an eye out for articles or stories in the media to share that relate to your topics. Work on writing your posts with the purpose of serving your audience. Start conversations with your network and you WILL start to get leads and inquiries directly into your inbox.
If you need help coming up with a strategy for your LinkedIn content, then do reach out for a strategy session
Subscribe to get your content planner by email.