You may have noticed I recently launched a six month mastermind service to help you raise your visibility and get more leads and sales on LinkedIn.
However, we understand that the LinkedIn Mastermind is an investment of your time and money. And we also understand that there are other similar products or services out there too.
So I created this blog post to help you understand everything you need to know before investing in your space in the mastermind.
We want you to make the right choice. So this article is an unbiased look at my LinkedIn Mastermind to make sure it’s right for you.
What is the LinkedIn Mastermind?
A monthly online session of 90 minutes focused on your group and their issues and questions. Each group will have six to eight members. I will be inviting people to join who are like-minded. Entrepreneurs and business owners like you who want to build their presence on LinkedIn. Each member will get a ten minute hot seat to focus on the questions and issues that they want help with. The beauty of being part of a mastermind is that you have SIX brains working on your issue, not just two. Plus everyone will bring their own experience to the meeting.
Why I created the LinkedIn Mastermind
Having previously run masterminds before, focused on online business, I know the power and the impact they have on the participants. Plus I LOVE working with groups. I truly believe in the proverb – If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
What is included in the LinkedIn Mastermind
- Monthly meetings
- Individual Hotseats
- Each month I will spend 20-25 minutes taking you for a mini-training session on what is new and what is working on LinkedIn right now
- Recording of our sessions
- Access to my training library of short valuable videos covering everything you ever needed to know about using LinkedIn
What problems does the LinkedIn Mastermind solve?
- You have questions you need help with on how to use LinkedIn for leads and sales
- You are sure that LinkedIn is where your ideal client can be found, but you aren’t quite sure how to turn your time spent on there into leads and sales
- You would really love to be kept up to date with all the latest new features and trends on LinkedIn
- You know you love learning as part of a group
- You’ve been thinking of investing in yourself this coming year and are looking for the right coach to work with
How much does it cost for the LinkedIn Mastermind?
The cost is $300 USD per person per month for six months
Who is this for?
The LinkedIn Mastermind is not for everyone and we only want you to buy it if it’s right for you.
This is for you IF:
- You are ready to grab LinkedIn by the horns and make this your year to start a regular stream of leads and sales
- You already have a LinkedIn account
- You are willing to be part of a group, and participate – helping others with their questions when you have something to contribute
- You are earning a regular income from your business and can meet the monthly subscription cost
Who is this not for?
This is NOT for you if:
- You do not have a LinkedIn account yet
- You would rather work with me one to one
- You cannot commit to six months of masterminding
- You want to learn shortcuts and ‘cheat sheets’
- You don’t want to stay within LinkedIn’s Professional Community Standards (this is a bad idea – please don’t be that person)
What will I need to get started?
A LinkedIn account!
Who is your trainer/expert/coach?
Louise Brogan is a recognised LinkedIn expert. Writing articles for Social Media Examiner, appearing on video and podcast shows for her expertise, host of the LinkedIn With Louise podcast and a Small Business Champion in the UK.
How do you access the calls?
Once you have paid your deposit, you will be given the dates and times of your calls. You will have access to the online content library once the first full payment is received.
How do I sign up/buy?
Now you know everything you need to know about the LinkedIn Mastermind you are ready to sign up and pay your deposit.
Click the link below to save your seat.
There you go. Everything you need to know about my LinkedIn Mastermind. I hope this helped you.