|This week, how to decipher the anatomy of a tweet.
- Pick an Avatar – this is usually a photo or logo for the business
- Twitter Name – this is the name of the person or business tweeting
- Twitter ‘handle’ – this is the name you choose to represent yourself using @
- Length of time since the tweet was posted – e.g. in this tweet, 21 seconds – will be in seconds, minutes, hours or days
- Use of #Hashtag to join others tweeting about the same topic
- You can shorten URL addresses to include a link to a website address in your tweet
- If you choose to use a picture, it will grab the readers attention, and twitter will include a twitter picture url
- To reply to a tweet, click on Reply
- To retweet someone else’s tweet, click on Retweet
- If you like a tweet you have read, click on Favourite to let the tweeter know
If you want to know more about how to use Twitter for your business, get in touch for a consultation. Training can be delivered on a one to one basis, or in a workshop setting.